Favorite large mug. Soup mug would be ideal.
- 4 tbs flour (sifted)
- 2 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tbs matcha green tea powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Handful white chocolate chips
- Mix everything except chocolate chips in mug.
- Once batter is completely mixed, stir in white chocolate chips, saving a few to sprinkle on top.
- Microwave for 60 — 65 seconds (for a 1200 watt microwave).
- Use a tooth-pick to check for doneness. Cake is done if tooth-pick comes out clean.
- Enjoy. Serve with vanilla ice-cream.