Event Command Codes and Craft Essences
Event-Exclusive Command Codes
Command Codes that are only available in Las Vegas Championship or its rerun. All three Command Codes appear to be top-notch, so make sure you complete all the missions—heh, you have to anyway to get the additional copies and ascension mats needed to level Hokusai (Saber).
5🌟 Magus of Flowers
Can only use once every 3 turns, charges own NP gauge by 10% when attacking using the engraved card.
👉🏽 I’ve been wondering when we’d finally get an NP gauge increase CE, and now here we are.
4🌟 Gakyō no Ōofude
When engraved on a Servant’s Arts card, increases critical damage by 20% of the engraved card.
👉🏽 Possibly best on Servants with one Arts card? Thoughts and opinions on that, please.
When attacking with the engraved card, removes one NP Damage Up buff from enemy.
If successfully removed, inflicts Arts Resistance Down by 10% for 3 turns to them.
👉🏽 Best for Servants with Arts NP?
Event Craft Essences (Shop+Mission Ladder, and Gacha)
These two CEs are available from the Shop and from the Mission Ladder. Basically, one increases the number of enemies, while the other increases damage. Midsummer Memories feels like it should be MLB’d quickly and used for your primary damage dealer, while Heavenly Demon Princess should remain as is until after the event. Heavenly Demon Princess is among the notable drops for the higher level missions. Basically, if you get additional copies after the original 5 then there’s nothing wrong with MLB’ing Heavenly Demon Princess before the end of the event.
5🌟 Midsummer Memories
4 copies available in Event Shop + additional copy for completing Mission 72.
- Quick Card Performance +10% (+15% if MLB)
- Buster Card Performance +10% (+15% if MLB)
- NP Damage +10% (+15% if MLB)
- +100% damage during event (+200% if MLB)
5🌟 Heavenly Demon Princess
4 copies available as rewards for completing various missions (see previous page). An additional copy is a quest-clear reward (the quest in question is unlocked by clearing Mission 68)
- NP Damage +10% (15% if MLB)
- Arts Card Critical Damage +15% (20% if MLB)
- Equipped Servant starts battle with 30% NP gauge filled. (50% if MLB)
- Bonus Enemy Appearance Rate +15% (30% if MLB)
Event Gacha CEs for Currency Farming
We have the typical three types of currency: bronze, silver, and gold so that also means that we have CEs in the event gacha to help speed up currency farming. There’s two sets split into the two summoning campaigns that will be run with this event.
Summoning 1 Craft Essences
5🌟 CE Welcome Bunny
- Arts Card Performance +10% (15% if MLB)
- Critical Damage +10% (15% if MLB)
- Gain 3 stars per turn (4 if MLB)
- Dream Chip Drop +1 (+2 if MLB)
5🌟 Purple Eye
- Increases Arts and Buster performance by 8%. (10% MLB)
- Increases critical damage by 5%. (10% MLB)
- Increase Miracle Trump Drop +1 (+2 MLB)
3🌟 Summer Enma-Tei
- Grants Evasion for 1 attack.
- Increases NP damage by 5%. (10% MLB)
- Increase Lucky Dice Drop +1 (+2 MLB)
Summoning 2 Craft Essences
5🌟 Pool-side Bar
- Buster Card Performance +10% (15% MLB)
- NP Gain Rate +10% (15% MLB)
- NP Damage +15% (20% MLB)
- Dream Chip Drop +1 (2 MLB)
4🌟 Ladies & Gentlemen
- When the equipped unit enters the battlefield, gain 10 critical stars. (12%)
- Critical Damage +15% (20% MLB)
- Miracle Trump Drop +1 (2 MLB)
3🌟 Yan Tan Tethera
- Reduces damage taken by 100. (200 MLB)
- Increases NP damage by 5%. (10% MLB)
- Lucky Dice Drop +1 (2 MLB)
So that is literally it from my end. I’ll update this post accordingly once new information comes out. Hurry up and finish the Summer 2020 rerun so you have a little time to rest before Summer 2021 takes off!
Thanks for reading! Especially if you were able to make your way through all three pages 😀
I’m taking a hiatus from blogging about FGO when the Gilfest and Oniland reruns comes around. It’s been a busy summer ;^_^